Bryan Caplovitz is the founder/CEO of SpeakerMatch.com. Founded in 2002, Speakermatch provides emerging and professional speakers the ability to find speaking opportunities with all different types and sizes of audiences, and also gives groups and organizations the ability to connect with qualified speakers in whatever topic area they need. The company has had wild success and even been written up in USA Today.
During the interview, we cover a ton of ground that could essentially function as a “how-to” for emerging speakers.
- Your marketing materials: the 3 things you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE before even THINKING about booking speeches
- The two different types of speakers on the market today, and how every business person has the potential to fit into one
- The one thing that 90% of would-be speakers forget to do, and how that costs them thousands of dollars in lost revenue and bookings
- When it’s the right time to start asking for speaker fees; how to establish your fee, and how much you should charge (it’s probably more than you think)
- How to become a better speaker by leveraging the help of two national organizations that most likely have chapters in your town
- TONS More…
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:25 — 30.1MB)
Resources and Follow-Up