Forbes Magazine named Vicki Flaugher, of Famous in Your Niche, one of the top 50 social media power influencers.
And rightly so. Vicki is one of those people who seems to escape every attempt at categorization and pigeon-holing that is thrown at her. She goes out of her way to meet people with whom she disagrees, just to get a new angle on life.
She’s a larger-than-life, blonde techno-diva who gets around town straddling a diesel-spewing hog and engaging everyone she finds. She’s equally at home with C-Suite Fortune 500 exec’s as she is with Compton-bred, F-Bomb slinging hardcore rap impresarios. She thrives on building corporate and personal brands and is damn good at it. When she speaks, people listen, and they learn.
I made Vicki sit down on my couch one morning and talk to me about…
- How to build a positive digital reputation that follows you everywhere
- The right ways to use social media (and why it’s never going away)
- Why she goes out of her way to meet people she disagrees with
- How to be an honest marketer without being 100% honest
- Why being interesting starts with being yourself
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.