Teri Hill is the former President of the Austin chapters of the American Society of Training and Development and the National Speakers Association. She has been coaching and training leaders across the globe for over 20 years.
Her clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies, small to mid size businesses, state and federal agencies and non-profit organizations. She’s a highly in-demand speaker and educator, presenting to thousands of people.
We cover a ton of ground in this interview on everything from:
- Some of the most common limiting beliefs (even ones held by Fortune 500 exec’s) and how to start burning them down
- Using powerful techniques for better conversation between you and your clients and partners
- Exactly what to do when your 1,000-person audience stops paying attention, and how to get things on track so they’re hanging on your every word
- The one trick you NEED to have up your sleeve before speaking to any audience
- Some not-so-known confidence secrets that Teri teaches her clients
Resources and Follow-Up