Despite a childhood mired in poverty, Cash Matthews has gone on to build a small empire that gives financial advice support to individuals and small businesses across the country. His company, The Solomon Group, gives people the tools to get out of debt and build a solid personal and/or business future with his staff of investment, real estate, tax, and mortgage experts. He also hosts the Business Owners Networking Group (a.k.a. “The BONG”) once a month, a free Meetup for small business owners to network and promote themselves.
In our 33-minute interview, Cash and I talk about:
- How to avoid some of the most common mistakes that most new business owners make
- The basics of legal business structure and tax strategy
- What’s more important; reducing debt or saving money
- The secret to good networking (hint: It’s not about you)
- How to build a positive relationship with money so that you can make more of it
- Lots more