Interview with Jeremy Nulik, Creative Energy Officer of St. Louis Small Business Monthly
Jeremy Nulik is the editor and Creative Energy Officer of St. Louis Small Business Monthly.
He seeks out the passion that drives entrepreneurs and business owners to create something new. He has written countless articles on entrepreneurship and is the co-author of “Business Breakthroughs: St. Louis Style.”
Nulik feels his role in this life, personally and professionally, is to add levity and help others to find their story. In our fairly quick interview, we wax philosophical and throw in as much self-effacing humor as the other can stand in order to establish:
- The one undeniable, irrefutable thing that 100% of successful people do, and without it, you’re doomed to absolute failure
- What drives entrepreneurs — an external need for acceptance, or a deeper internal struggle
- Is there a difference between being a “small businessperson” and an “entrepreneur,” and is that important?
- The different opportunities available to small business people and how to take advantage of them
- Why conceding defeat to your biggest competitor might lead to the job of a lifetime
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:25 — 30.1MB)
Resources and Follow-Up
St. Louis Small Business Monthly’s Website: