Maruxa Murphy is the founder and CEO of Instant Expert Media, the resource created for authors, speakers, coaches and consultants to amplify their brilliance through various online media venues.
She has been called “The Queen of Interviewing,” hosting over 500 interviews with Best-Selling Authors, Internationally Renowned Speakers, Business Trainers, Thought Leaders and Entrepreneurs with a powerful message.
Maruxa specializes in creating and putting on Telesummits (mega-teleseminars with multiple guests over a week or more), and we spent a lot of our interview discussing how to create and use Telesummits for any industry.
As Maruxa eats her way through almost an entire bag of dark chocolate chips, listen to us prove beyond a shadow of a doubt:
- How Telesummits can help add thousands of names to your email list and five to six-figures to your bank account
- The powerful tools you should be using to put on your Telesummits (hint: most are available for free or close to it)
- One secret trick to establishing rapport with your interview subject
- The common threads among some of the world’s most successful people
- How to stay positive in the face of overwhelming adversity, even if your interview guest eats through all your chocolate chips.
Resources and Follow-Up